Memory Care in Buffalo, New York
Enriching the lives and preserving the dignity of those in need of dementia care.
Memory care senior living communities are designed to provide a safe and structured environment for older adults living with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia. Residents in memory care are provided with the daily support they need from a professionally trained, caring staff in order to maintain dignity while easing the worries of family caregivers.
Buffalo Memory Care at Canterbury Woods Williamsville
For those living with Alzheimer’s disease or related memory challenges, our memory care program features a resident-centered approach to care, evidence-based therapeutic programming and a team experienced in providing daily support. We deliver compassionate, dignified care within an intimate, safe and secure environment.
We place an emphasis on stimulating the mind and building self-esteem. Our multisensory program empowers those with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia to experience lasting moments of engagement and joy.
Find 24/7 Support for your loved one.
At Canterbury Woods Williamsville, memory care residents receive the same daily support as those living in our assisted living community, with the addition of specialized care services.
- 12 private memory care suites
- Family-style dining with personal assistance from our supportive staff
- Beautifully decorated common spaces to encourage socialization and stimulation
- Programming that addresses the needs of residents in various stages of memory loss
- Specialized therapeutic recreational programming
- Speech, hearing, dental and podiatry services onsite