Enriching Life. Preserving Dignity
Memory Care at Canterbury Woods.
For those living with Alzheimer’s disease or related memory challenges, our memory care program features a resident-centered approach to care, evidence-based therapeutic programming and a team experienced in providing memory care. We deliver compassionate, dignified care within an intimate, safe and secure environment.
With an emphasis on stimulating the mind and building self-esteem, our multisensory program empowers those with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia to experience lasting moments of engagement and joy.
Our memory care residents receive specialized care in a comfortable, homelike, fully secure setting.
- Twelve private memory care suites
- Family-style dining with help from our supportive staff
- Beautifully decorated common spaces to encourage socialization
- Programming that addresses the needs of residents in various stages of memory loss
- Specialized therapeutic recreational programming
- Speech, hearing, dental and podiatry services onsite
Schedule Your Visit
The best way to get a feel for Canterbury Woods Williamsville is to come for a personal visit. Meet our incredible residents, chat with our dedicated staff and get a real glimpse of daily life.