In times such as these, we know how important it is to remain connected and social. While it’s hard for many others to stay connected while being socially distant, we take pride in knowing that we can help our residents do just that each day. In fact, our residents have never been happier or felt safer at Canterbury Woods Williamsville!
According to Lynda Marino, Marketing Director at Canterbury Woods Williamsville, a Life Care Community in Williamsville, NY, their team knows exactly how to make lemonade out of lemons! “Each day, our team tries to find new ways to engage residents, help them connect and enjoy life each day,” she says. “Even in the most trying times, they love to make life vibrant, fun and safe. They are constantly exceeding not only our residents’ expectations but their families as well, helping to bring them peace of mind and security.”
Here, we employ an array of safety protocols to make seniors feel safe and connected during times of isolation and stress. Not only are we providing dedicated health care and a positive approach to unprecedented times, but we are truly finding new ways to connect, additional opportunities to provide and more. Here are just a few of the many ways that Canterbury Woods is doing this each day:
- We’re adapting our programs and activities – From social distancing to one-on one activities, our aim is to keep spirits high, friends united and residents entertained while being appropriately distanced and safe.
- Changing and enhancing our dining – Our Trafalgar Pavilion is helping residents at Canterbury Woods Williamsville dine al fresco. Not only can they see our beautiful 62 acres, but they can also dine comfortably with their friends. Families and guests are also raving about this new feature!
- Creating virtual events – Not only does this help our residents remain socially distant, but it also helps them remain informed, engaged and in tune with everything going on around the community! This also helps connect families, future residents and more!
- We are helping friends and family connect – Whether your loved one needs assistance connecting to technology, you want to video chat with them or they simply want to do something fun like play a game over an app, we can help! Allow us to make this time more fun in spite of staying safely apart!
- Virtual experiences are being shared – On our Facebook, we’ve shared some fun ways to attend virtual experiences throughout Buffalo. This helps both our new and old residents explore the surrounding area they love!
- We are monitoring visitation – For those in our health center and skilled nursing, we are providing opportunities for visitation. Reservations must be created 48 hours in advance to ensure optimal safety and time to prepare. This helps us ensure connection with friends and family.
For more information about the lifestyle at Canterbury Woods Williamsville, or to learn more about how we can help you or a loved one remain socially connected and engaged, contact us today. We’d be happy to help you live the life you desire – exactly the way you choose.
Find Your Fulfillment
Canterbury Woods Williamsville is a Continuing Care Retirement Community like you’ve never seen. Canterbury Woods Williamsville is not only close the perfect location for rest and relaxation, thanks to 62 tranquil acres, but there’s also easy access to Buffalo’s urban location. Offering the highest quality lifestyle and security, you’ll be part of a welcoming community consisting of both friends and neighbors while experiencing gracious living, first-class health care and the freedom to create the lifestyle you desire.
Continuum of Care
As a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), Canterbury Woods Communities provide a comfortable environment and first-rate services to support every level of need. Assisted living apartments allow Williamsville residents to benefit from additional support while maintaining their independent lifestyle. If skilled nursing, rehabilitation or memory care is ever needed, residents can experience the support they require. They can also enjoy all this and more at our sister community in Buffalo.
Contact us today to discover more about Canterbury Woods Williamsville!